Studio Ghibli coffee art!
More coffee art!
- everything you need to know about pixel art and how to start (best one so far)
- pixel art, what is it?
- an introduction to pixel art by richard janes
- 2D will never die’s tutorials page
- ultrashock’s pixel art tutorials: part i | part ii | part iii | part iv
- wikihow’s become a pixel artist
- great list of 30 tutorials
- create a 3D characters from pixel art
the big list of pixel art tutorials by pixelprospector
pixel art tutorials
- HUGE Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (pixeljoint)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (Derek Yu)
- Pixel Art Tutorial (Natomic / Mark)
- Big Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (Gas 13)
- Pixel Art (drbubu)
- Pixel Tutorial (Final Boss Blues)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (deviantART)
- More Pixel Art Tutorials (TIGSource Forums)
- Even More Pixel Art Tutorials (Pixel-Zone / Some dead links…)
- Learning Pixel Art (Black Golem)
- A Beginner’s Guide To Spriting (TIGSource Forums)
- 2D Tile Art Basics (Flash Game Dojo)pixel art inspiration
- HUGE collection of Pixel Art, Mockups and more from TIGSource forums!!
- Tzigla (a place for collaborative pixelated drawings in 100×100 pixel squares)
- Pixel Art Guild (site that features Pixel Art)
- Pixel Art Mega Thread (Something Awful Forums)
- Pixel Art Rebirth In Digital Animations (Game Comments)
- Hall of Fame for Games Featuring Outstanding Pixel Art (TIGSource Forums)pixel art forumsfreelance guide
- Pixel Art Freelance Guide (Adam “Atomic” Saltsman)graphic style analysis
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part I (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part II (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part III (Black Golem)tutorials about glowy graphics
Gotta learn me this stuff!
Art&Animation by Todd Lockwood
It literally just occurred to me watching this that the head tracking thing birds do keeps their heads from bobbling around while they fly.
I could watch this forever @ o@
That head bobbing is amazing. Also, flowy dragon wings FTW!
If you look closely you can even spy some “fingerprints” on him, as if it were real stop-frame.
Two of my favorite things.
This is a piece of art that I did for the 12 page preview of Tome of Ideas. It is a book of inspiration and story ideas for tabletop gamers or even writers, and it has over 20 professional authors contributing to it, including Naomi Novik of the Temeraire series!
Consider supporting the Kickstarter Campaign, which ends September 14th, or help spread the word!
My summer animation project! 2-3 weeks worth of animating (not counting weekends)~! I still have MANY MORE INBETWEENS TO GO… so don’t be alarmed by the sudden still frames. I also need to draw tails and hair tufts… and actual backgrounds.
Based off of this strip from Lackadaisy and animated with permission: http://www.lackadaisycats.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=84
Used this dub with permission! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naOVZYZX0JQ
Haha - words fail me, really, on multiple levels. ”I’m honored” and “this is looking amazing” seem to fall short.